NO NEED TO STAY ON THE SIDELINES
BTL Emsella is a revolutionary, non-surgical and non-invasive treatment to strengthen pelvic floor muscles. At Be Still Float Studio we are committed to improving your quality of life. Many reasons, such as childbirth or aging, cause millions of women to have weakened pelvic muscles, resulting in stress urinary incontinence, or SUI. Pelvic floor weakness can also cause vaginal laxity, reduced vaginal sensation, or a feeling of heaviness in the pelvic area. If you are living with weakened pelvic floor muscles, BTL Emsella may offer relief.
What does a BT Emsella session feel like?
It is a unique and pain-free experience. You sit fully clothed on the chair with both feet flat on the floor for 28 minutes. During this time you will hear a quiet hum coming from the based of the chair. You will feel a slight tingling and pelvic contractions. Your body will have performed the equivalent of 11,000 kegels during this session.
What are the benefits of BTL Emsella sessions?
- Non-invasive and non-surgical
- No recovery or downtime needed
- Remain fully clothed during treatment
- FDA approved to treat urinary incontinence
- 95% of BTL Emsella patients experienced noticeable improvement, according to manufacturer data*
- Treats entire pelvic floor area in a 30-minute session
- The average treatment plan is for 6 sessions
- Increased sexual wellness. Treatment with BTL Emsella can have benefits beyond treating incontinence because pelvic muscles play a key role in sexual satisfaction. BTL Emsella’s ability to strengthen pelvic muscles often enables patients to more easily achieve orgasm, and improved pelvic muscle strength can also lead to stronger orgasms. Increased sensation, stronger pelvic control, and improved confidence can have a positive effect on sexual wellness and intimate relationships.
Is BTL Emsella the right option for me?
BTL Emsella is great option for a wide range of men and women who are seeking a non-surgical solution for pelvic floor weakness or urinary incontinence. You may be a candidate if you:
- Suffer from vaginal laxity
- Experience bladder leakage while exercising, laughing, or coughing
- Frequently and urgently feel the urge to urinate
Are BTL Emsella sessions covered by insurance?
Not at this time.